We're back.
No blogs in over a year! Sorry about that. In an effort to get things moving again I've sorted out my access so I can log in again!
So what's happened since last April when we were basking in the sunshine on the last photo?Well I've achieved 2 years in my house and I'm currently sorting out a remortgage as my 2 year deal has finished.
Rob and Lucy have been doing up their house bit by bit and have got bored so they are thinking of moving this year (well Rob has got a job further south so he wants to move closer to it really).
Mum has been on her long held holiday - photos to come soon
Kathryn & Jaimie have moved into their house after doing lots to it before moving in for the last year or so.
This April was the complete opposite of last April - I think from the 5th April (when a drought was annouced for most of the South of the UK) it has rained every day of April, and most days of May until this week, where finally we see some warmth & sunshine.
What can you look forward to on the blog in the next few months?
Well we have the Queens Diamond Jubilee long holiday weekend next weekend - I'll do something for that on here.
You may also have heard there's some sort of sports day thing happening here in the summer - I forget it's name, I think it's in London somewhere. There is very little news about it, and absolutely no hype going on here in the UK about it. As you will see shortly.
Ta for now.
Andy.
Good to see you blogging again. Can't wait to see some photos too.
ReplyDelete