Wednesday, 22 April 2009

Ha, ha!

Well it's good to see everyone in the States is enjoying themselves. Would it be bad-form to tell them those tickets were only one-way?! - Only kidding.
Thought I would quickly post on the blog, just to show I haven't forgotten about it!
Had an interesting time this evening - went out trying to find the Swimming pool (just for future reference), and bumped into a bunch of American Graduates who had got lost in town, luckily where they wanted to go to wasn't too far from my hotel, so I showed them the way. They tried to pay me for my trouble, but I insisted on not taking anything. They seemed really nice and were just trying find a bar called "Schmitz", which was next door to where some of my friends used to live. On reflection, I should have hung out with them as there was about 8 of them and they seemed like a good laugh. Oh well, maybe next-time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment